A versatile lounge based collection designed to work alone or as components, Pairings adapts to changing work styles and shifting work postures while supporting varying degrees of privacy in an era of open space engagement. Pairings merges simple sofa/lounge collections with the more informal space where people work, team up, and gather, creating adaptable, lounge-based work settings that host teams and technology in comfort.
The latest extension of the Pairings product portfolio, the Pairings Nook, provides enclosed spaces for a more private setting that supports collaboration or just casual conversation. To view the Pairings Nook and Wood leg additions click here.
- Lounge chairs available in one, two or three seat benches with or without backs
- Optional arms are available in 2” or 8” widths, without or without arm caps
- Arm cap options include 3D laminate, wood, or solid surface
- Tablet, storage tablet, tech, and storage tech arm options are available on 8" arms
- Nooks available in one and two seat with or without 8” and tech arm; three seat available without arms
- Metal leg available in brushed or polished aluminum
- Wood leg available in all standard wood finishes
- Perch seating available in one, two, and inside or outside corner seat as low or mid seat height
- Divider walls in 27”, 54” and 81” lengths and 30” and 41” heights
- Privacy panels available on sides and backs for additional seclusion
- Power options available in the arm, seat or divider wall
- Free-standing and in-line tables complement the lounge seating