Individual workspaces are getting ever smaller, but workers still need storage. File banks are utilitarian, yet they need to blend in and complement the interior design, and they must be rock solid and secure. Kimball Office metal filing and storage solutions are engineered and built for long-term durability, and they offer a range of aesthetic options.
- Files available in two to five-high units for use in file banks and storage islands, or for space division.
- Two, three, and four drawer files are available with half-height drawers in any or all positions.
- Convenient options like storage cabinets, overfiles, posting shelf units, bases, laminate file tops, wardrobe kits, and paper management accessories.
- Coach seam construction contributes to a rigid case and provides a clean look with no exposed welds.
- Features a dual interlock system which ensures that only one drawer may be opened at a time.
DownloadsMetal Filing Overview Sheet